Archive for April, 2010
If I told you that despite all the hyping up I’ve done of Red Steel 2 that I still hadn’t played the game, would you forgive me? Look, I’ve been crazy busy lately. We’ve had crazy things going on at the house, I meet with someone everyday, and I had to clean out our Koi [...]
Last year, I was invited to pay a visit to EA’s Redwood Studios. During said visit, we got to sit in on a recording sessions for Simlish aka the language of The Sims. The producer was telling us how they worked with the actor to set the scene up. She would tell the actor, a [...]
In less than a month, Super Mario Galaxy 2 is going to be released for the Nintendo Wii. That games predecessor, Super Mario Galaxy, is the benchmark other Wii games aim to match. Simply put, Galaxy is the shit. It’s a beautiful game that is ridiculously fun to play. My sister and her son were [...]
I hate wasps. I’m not talking about the kind that go to UGA. You know, those guys who wear LaCoste shirts with J. Crew seersucker shorts, and sunglasses that they’ve got a strap on to make sure that they don’t forget them at the bar after one too many Coors Lights. I’m talking about the [...]
Okay, I’m gonna make this post short and sweet because I’ve got a date with Liberty City!! That’s right suckas, I’m heading back into GTA:IV with the DLC that used to be only available for consoles that rocked Red Lights of Death, only I’m doing it on my PS3. Yeah, I’m hyped! So, let’s get [...]
I don’t know if any of you live in the Atlanta area, or more specifically a little south of Atlanta, but I need to bitch about that spot for a minute. I don’t know anything about the people who live there, but I have to believe they’re probably the worst drivers in America. There’s one [...]
I need someone to mow my lawn. I know, I went on and on last year about how excited I was to have my own yard and my own grass to mow, but you should see this junk. It’s stupidly out of control in my back yard. Honestly, I’m pretty sure that my lawnmower would [...]
I love pretty much everything about hip-hop music, and hip-hop culture as a whole. The first CD I remember deciding for myself that I wanted was Dr. Dre’s “The Chronic”. I stayed up late watching Arsenio Hall one night and Dr. Dre and Snoop Doggy Dogg were the musical guests. My life was never the [...]
Cheats, Codes, ad Tips
Gaming Hints & Cheats
Developers & Publishers
Game Designers & Developers
Mod Chip Details, Instructions
Classic Games, Nostalgia
Hack Your Wiimote
- 30 Million Wii’s & Mini Wiimote Unboxing!!
- GoldenEye Trailer & Nintendo Downloads!!!
- Mario Galaxy 2 Passes The 1 Million Sold Mark!
- Pics and Preview of Wii2HDMI!!
- How About A Little More Lost in Shadow…
- NESBuckle, Metroid: Other M, and The Last Story!!!
- More Minii Accessories On The Way!!
- The “Nintendo Murdered E3″ Media Blowout Pt. 2!!!
- The “Nintendo Murdered E3″ Media Blowout Pt. 1!!!
- The Sims 3 Console Gameplay Trailer!!
- First Ever Mini Wiimotes Coming From POWER A!!
- Tales of Bearsworth Manor & Spiderman: Shattered Memories!!
- WiiWare & Virtual Console Monday!!!
- The Next Fail: Ubisoft’s “Dance On Broadway”
- New Batman Trailer, Black-Ops’ “Promises”, and Black Wii!!!